Kicked out of the "Womens" Dept

Sandra T. RN
on 3/31/07 10:00 pm - TX
I was out shopping with hubby yesterday, Dillards had a bunch of stuff on 75% off. Well, I can wear from a 6-10 on bottom and with tops it really just depends on the material, cut and how they size. So I have tops ranging from small to lx. I also have broad shoulders, wear a 34 D bra, and have some of that lovely roll at the top of my pants. I bought some great stuff but was being real bummed about the cut of a lot of the tops showing more roll than I care to show. So I go to the "womens" section AKA the plus size section to see if I can find any tops. I'm looking through the smallest sizes and the sales lady comes over and says, "You know this is the larger size clothing, don't you?" I said, I know thanks and kept looking, LOL. I did find 1 top in an xl I could wear but I just swam in the rest of them. Hope evryone is well.
Lucy M.
on 3/31/07 10:34 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning Sandra. That is so cool! I had that experience when I was shopping at a shop in the hotel at Las Vegas. I was looking at some clothes and the sales person comes up to me and tells me that I am looking in the wrong section, that it is for plus sizes and I'm too skinny and should be looking in the other section. That blew my mind! That was a WOW moment! Congratulations! Hope you are doing well. Soon we all will be having our 2 year anniversary. Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 4/1/07 4:17 am - MI
It is nice to not to "have" to shop in the big women't section! But how do they know you aren't looking for a present for your mother or sister or something? LOL! You could have been really offended at them! Wendy
Sandra T. RN
on 4/2/07 12:40 am - TX
Thanks Lucy & Wendy, I was jazzed about that all day!!!
conster326
on 4/3/07 3:11 am - Branson, MO
Way cool!
MONICA W.
on 4/5/07 10:59 pm - Long Beach, CA
What an awesome moment. Thanks for sharing it. Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics