Plastics tomorrow!

Wendy Kipp
on 4/2/07 2:07 am - MI
I am terrified! I know this will be the best thing for me, but I am scared. It isn't even the pain that is scary, it is the fact that I have carried this around for 20 years now. It is part of me. I haven't seen my privates in probably 15 years from above LOL! It will be soooo weird not to carry this around. I will really be a new creature tomorrow. Strange and scary. Pray for me. Wendy
Lucy M.
on 4/2/07 4:51 am - Conway, SC
Hi Wendy! OMG, your day is about here. I was terrified too but knew in my heart that I made the right decision for me. It is so strange to see your privates again and have your belly button up high where it should be. It is a transformational surgery. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers my dear friend! God Bless! Let us know how your are doing when you get home and are able to post. Love and Kisses, Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 4/2/07 10:35 am - MI
Thank you Lucy! I am really happy to have people praying for me. Not long now! Wendy
ALESIA1966
on 4/2/07 7:28 am - New Bern, NC
I know you will be happy with the results...Took me about 3 months to get used to how I looked without the extra flap, now almost a year later I still marvel at how great it is not have it anymore... Alesia
Wendy Kipp
on 4/2/07 10:36 am - MI
I am gonna have hubby take the "before" pics tonite before bed. That way I will always remember where I came from. Wendy
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 4/2/07 10:12 am - California, MD
I'm so excited for you! Lots of love and prayers coming your way! Pam
Wendy Kipp
on 4/2/07 10:37 am - MI
Thanks Pam, I hope you are feeling much better. We will be recovering together I guess. Wendy
Scrappin Gal
on 4/2/07 11:37 pm - Corona, CA
Good Morning, Wendy~ I'll be praying for you today. I hope it will go really smoothly and that you have a speedy recovery. Congrats on this next life-altering step... Hugs, Kerri
Most Active
Recent Topics