Accountability - for Monday 5/18

ALESIA1966
on 5/18/09 11:19 pm - New Bern, NC
Good Morning, Good Morning !! Is anybody out there, please come out and play with me

It almost Memorial day and the end of yet another month...Ah yes, long weekends, a blessing in disguise for the overworked and underpaid , glad to have one coming this weekend...

Went to my monthly support group meeting last night, it was really good, we had a speaker on exercise, lots of good new info + reminders of stuff I already knew...Our Nut brought samples of ACHIEVE ONE protein RTD, tried alot of flavors, really like the mocha java the best, have been wanting to try this product but unwilling to order by the case and find out I did not like it, so been passing, now that I know I like some flavors I will be getting it again, great stats  @ 80 cals a serv and 15 grams of protein, 5 carbs (I think) and 0 fat + 1 fiber...

B - Starbucks venti nf sf triple gingerbread creme latte

S - 1 lemon cream horn ( TG they are out of the house again  )

S2-  homemade coffeehouse style coffee

L - artichoke garlic and mozz chicken sausage, 1/4 c steamed white rice and 1/2 c sauteed
      mushrooms, peppers & onions with a squirt of mustard on the sausage

D - ham & muenster quiche with 1 tbsp artichoke garlic salsa

S - 1/2 serv of achieve one ( via multiple flavor tastings )

Water/crystal light 152oz                    Cals : 1064     Fat : 50     NCarbs : 82     Protein : 68

Carbs TOO high, protein TOO low... I thought I was getting in a decent amount of protein for the day until I put is all in and totaled up

Alesia  5'5"  133lbs...Be back later to check in...

Most Active
Recent Topics