Hello, I am new on here. ...

Gina K.
on 4/29/05 5:40 pm - Liverpool, NY
Hello, I am new on here. Have a surgery date June 8th
im a star
on 4/29/05 11:19 pm - kansas, KS
THAT IS SO ALSOM I WISH YOU THE THE BEST MAY GOD WALK WITH YOU ALL THE WAY/ IM JUNE 13 MY SONS BIRTHDAY/ HE WILL BE 19 . KEEP IN TOUCH SO WE MAY WALK THIS JOURNEY WITH OTHERS MY GOD BLESS. AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY:clap
Gina K.
on 4/30/05 9:38 am - Liverpool, NY
Thank you so much!! I wish you all the best too with your upcoming surgery. That is awesome that your surgery is happening on your sons birthday. How does he feel about that? It is just amazing how fast all this is happening. I can't wait as I am sure you can't either. This weight has tied me down for so long, its going to be great to be free again!!! Thank you so much for you support. I am also here for you and your journey too. Take care and keep in touch. Thoughts and Prayers, Gina
smallerbyhalf
on 4/29/05 11:56 pm - Phila, PA
Congratulations and Good Luck, Gina! You'll be starting the journey first, I start mine June 22nd.
Gina K.
on 4/30/05 9:47 am - Liverpool, NY
Thank you so much!!! Congrats on your date as well. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I also agree, it is scarry but like my doctor told me, I am more at risk to myself now than I would be with the surgery. I am looking at is as being something I need to do so I will be around to raise my children. Its really hard because for me I have a little one year old, my only girl. I want to be here for her and her two older brothers (13 & 8) the best mom possible. Thank you again and now that I am here to support you as well!! Prayers and Hugs....Gina
smallerbyhalf
on 4/30/05 10:25 am - Phila, PA
I know what you mean about being scared. You will be fine and your little girl and sons will have you around for a very long time to come! Also know that I am hear to support you, even if it is just to talk about how much we are worried prior to and how great we feel after! Keep in touch!
Most Active
Recent Topics