Recent Posts

Nancy S.
on 10/17/06 4:13 am - Hazleton, PA
Topic: RE: Progress Pic
Hi Holly! If you are considering using that GREAT picture as your avatar ( have we convinced you to use it yet? LOL) here are directions on how to do it in case you don't know click on the main messge board forum look to the left, toward the top, it will say welcome and user settings click on that you can upload the photo from your computer,website,or from a photo image hosting site such as photo bucket and they will give you a URL once your photo is uploaded to them. You may have to make the picture smaller and you can do that by going to the picture on your computer and right clicking and where it says >open with< (open in paint) or it you have paint shop pro you can shrink it there. If you need any help you can email me and I will be glad to help you out! It is always great to have a photo on the post it makes it more personable who you are talking with!..........hint!!!! hint!!!! hint!!!!! ((hugs)) Nancy
Lori .
on 10/17/06 4:08 am - Shuswaps, Canada
Topic: RE: Exercise blues....
Kim I am definitely in the same boat as you. Up until about two weeks ago, I just kept active by painting and parking farther from work (you know, lame things). I took my son to his third martial arts lesson, and my bonier butt was getting sore from sitting on the benches, so I slid to the floor. The instructor took that as a signal that I was interested in joining in, and so now I am sucked into 2 hours twice a week--same class as my 7 year old. I have to be a good role model for him I guess . I have only been three times, but I am now running laps around the gym, doing a poor excuse of sit ups and actually able to do 10-15 pushups (not the girly kind). I can't quite fathom that I actually find this fun. Long story maybe a little shorter, a group setting and some peer (or primary schooler) pressure might work wonders. Also, I wonder if you aren't just experiencing a lot of fatigue. In spite of my new found muscle strength, and my supposedly lighter body, most days I literally have to pull myself up the stairs at work, I am soooooo tired all the time. I am going to bed an hour or two earlier every night, and still feel like having a nap when I get to work in the morning. Good luck with your quest. Lori
Lori .
on 10/17/06 3:52 am - Shuswaps, Canada
I'm with the others Holly, great picture, good choice for an avatar. Lori
Carolyn L.
on 10/17/06 3:26 am - Northborough, MA
You look great and I agree about the avatar too!!! It's easier to remember who someone is from the picture than from the name! Carolyn
KC
on 10/17/06 1:54 am - Houston, TX
Wonderful photo! I agree - add it to your avator!
Jeanna S.
on 10/16/06 11:33 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Holly- You look GREAT!!!! You had to be so excited to be out there on that beach strutting your stuff, and strut you should!!! I am so proud of you, keep up the great work!! Jeanna
Cheri C.
on 10/16/06 1:02 pm - Juneau, AK
Way to go, Holly. Great picture. That beach looks great this time of year, too!!
Nancy S.
on 10/16/06 9:35 am - Hazleton, PA
Holly you look GORGEOUS hon!!! You should add that picture as your avatar!! keep up the great work!!! ((hugs)) Nancy
Nancy S.
on 10/16/06 8:44 am - Hazleton, PA
Topic: RE: ~*~*~WEDNESDAY ROLL CALL~*~*~
Hi everyone! I am posting late as usual! 1) What is the weather like where you are today?? Gorgeous! Sunny and about 62 2) Do you work? yes Inside or Outside the home? Inside What do you do? I design Webpages and websites business and personal Do you like it? I love it! but it gets hectic when I am given a ridiculously short deadline 3) What did you eat so far today? Let's be honest... bad day! pouch is so freakin' tempermental the last few days! 2 slim fast carb shakes and having some shrimp for supper 4) How close to your goal are you? Dr. Goal? 33 Lbs My goal? 43 Lbs. 5) Do you send holiday cards? YES! If so, would you be willing to be on a card exchange or possibly a secret holiday pal exchange? ABSOLUTELY! 6) On average, how much are you on the OH website? Not much lately,will be much better in the next few weeks with the weather changing Have a great day all!! Hugs! Nanc
Holly W.
on 10/16/06 8:40 am - Leeds, AL
Topic: Progress Pic
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/3605351296089798_l.jpg I had this taken at my brother's wedding this weekend. I'm 64 down
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views