Recent Posts

Holly W.
on 10/16/06 8:39 am - Leeds, AL
Topic: RE: GALLSTONES!!!!!!! OH the PAIN!
No, he didn't put me on anything. He wants to take my gallbladder out
Nancy S.
on 10/16/06 8:32 am - Hazleton, PA
Topic: RE: I Can't Believe It....I'm a Century Club Member!
Lori you are doing fabulous!!! I can soooooooo relate to the hair issue!! I just got my hair cut ((AGAIN)) shorter yet!! the Dr. says it will pass.....go**** can't go fast enough!LOL.... keep up the great work!!! ((hugs)) Nancy
CyndiU
on 10/16/06 7:52 am - Hartford, SD
Congratulations! And do I know what you mean about hair loss...boy, oh boy, I'm afraid I'll go bald mine is so bad...and I've only lost 80ish pounds.
KC
on 10/16/06 1:55 am - Houston, TX
Hope you are doing okay today.
Carolyn L.
on 10/13/06 7:25 am - Northborough, MA
Oh you poor thing! Did you go to the doctor??? Are you on something for gallstones? My surgeon put me on something for gallstones even though my gallbladder was perfectly healthy - he puts everyone on it. Update and let us know how it came out. Carolyn
BigBopper
on 10/12/06 4:11 pm - Oxnard, CA
Topic: RE: Eating More?
Four tablespoons? Wow! I'm at least double that. Ben
Eggface
on 10/12/06 9:51 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Topic: RE: How Many LBS Have You Lost **progress report**
Congratulations to everyone on their losses! 1. Surgery Date: 6/20/06 2. Lbs Lost: 66 3. Main Source of Protein? Chicken, Beef, Cheese 4. How much water are you getting in? I need to do better 5. Are you getting your vitamins in or do you need to improve? Good 6. What vitamins do you take? 1 Viactiv Multi, 1 500 mg. C chewable, 1 1000 mg. B12 sublingual, 1 1000 mg. Biotin 7. Have you had any hair loss? Yes and I command it to stop. Let's see if that works. ~Michelle
Holly W.
on 10/12/06 8:40 am - Leeds, AL
Topic: GALLSTONES!!!!!!! OH the PAIN!
This was copied from my journal..... I was asleep dreaming about Two-A-Days and I was telling Kristen how my stomach was killing me and that I thought I was having a heart attack. The dream wouldn't end and finally she lost interest.... ***** Anyway, I woke up and for real felt a major tightness like right below my sternum (sp?). Now, I'm no stranger to gas and since the surgery I have it often. I pop my gas x and walk around. So that's just what I did. But this time it was worse and I was sortof in a panic because the pain kept getting worse and worse. After about 30 minutes of me pacing my house at 3am I finally belch but it didn't help. So I thought I should try going to the bathroom because hell, maybe I needed to take a **** or throw up or something... when you've had your stomach cut into pieces and your intestines rerouted.... who knows?! So I go to the bathroom, sit on the pot and wake up on the bathroom floor with my head pounding and still feeling like I'm having a heart attack. I FRIGGIN FAINTED!! So that really had me in a panic and I went up stairs to try to lie down again. I started having a hot flash so I stripped down naked and put the fan right on me. Well, then I got really cold but couldn't put the covers over me because I was pouring sweat. My bed was soaked. I tried to get David up but he was out of it and just told me I was tripping. I almost called an ambulance!! I had the phone in my hand ready to dial 911 but held off hoping the pain would go away. I went back and forth telling myself "It's just gas" to "Lord, please take me to heaven and forgive me" to "Please don't let me die". Well, the pain persisted for about another 30 minutes and finally I just fell back to sleep. I woke up this morning with some type of burn on my face and there's a big like scuff on the bathroom wall.
Holly W.
on 10/12/06 8:37 am - Leeds, AL
Congrats girl!! What an accomplishment!
tburgi
on 10/12/06 3:51 am - Minneapolis, MN
Topic: RE: ~*~*~WEDNESDAY ROLL CALL~*~*~
Hi I am new to list broad I do see my surgery twin here every now and again. 1) What is the weather like where you are today? Snow! 2) Do you work? Yes, I work outside my home I am an underwriter. I like it because I get to listen to TV on my radio all day. 3) What did you eat so far today? Breakfast: Eggs, Cheese Ham and some veggies Lunch: I am working on a wrap from Subway 4) How close to your goal are you? I don't have a # goal. 5) Do you send holiday cards? If so, would you be willing to be on a card exchange or possibly a secret holiday pal exchange? Yes on both I make my own cards and plan on starting on them next week. 6) On average, how much are you on the OH website? During the week about 5 time a day unless I have posted and want to see responses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views