Got "THE" call

Mommy2Boys
on 6/3/11 11:54 am - TN
I got the call from the hospital. My surgery has been moved up an hour to 9:00, but I'll need to be there by 7:00. Now it seems real. I can't say I'm nervous, but definitely anxious. Prayers appreciated.

Tammy G.
on 6/3/11 12:22 pm
RNY on 06/16/11 with
 I got the call today, too.  I have to go in the day before for pre-ops and talk to the anethisiologist.  With less than 2 weeks to go I am having panicky feelings that I am on a roller coaster and need to yell "stop!"  Thank goodness I don't feel that way all the time!

Before you know it we will be on the other side!
Sugar Mama
on 6/4/11 2:27 am - amityville, NY
 I know what ya mean.....I have felt a bit uneasy at times also ....but then I look at the before and after pics ...and get excited all over again...This is awesome!
princessfrogee
on 6/5/11 11:29 pm - AL
Me too!  I have been having a little bit of anxiety because it seems anything I ever want never happens or doesn't happen w/out a lot stressful ups and downs.  Add to that my husband is going back off of leave and going back to Afghanistan the wk before my surgery.  In ways, I think it is better that way as I make better food choices when he isn't around.  Just wish he was here to help carry the load of the household, kids, the disabled SIL that lives w/us....but I know I can do it and will trudge through.  As crazy as it seems, it will probably keep my mind off of food.  My girls can do some cooking and take care of dishes and laundry so will try not to stress too much.

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Cheryl D.
on 6/9/11 4:24 pm - Wapakoneta, OH
RNY on 06/15/11 with
I got "THE CALL" last Friday, postponing my surgery by 1 week.
Add that 3rd week of full liquids, and I am really stressing now!
All the soups are starting to taste the same.  I don't like fruit juices
so, tomato juice is also getting boring.  Thank God for sugar free
jello, and Jello temptations.  I just want a potato chip!  LOL!

Most Active