---It's a week early but-...

Alice W.
on 8/7/03 12:15 pm - Long Island, NY
---It's a week early but---HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME---I made it---1 year!!! On my Birthday, I will be celebrating in a very special way--I will be going to the state of TX to be with my daughter, who is making me a Grandma!! The baby is due on 8-16. I am so much happier and healthier now. There is nothing, I can't do. My energy level is still very high. I am living life and totally enjoying it. I have gone from a tight 32 to a size 8 and have lost a total of 159 lbs!! Sometimes I think it's a dream and I need a PINCH! I had my ups and downs, but I must say again that I consider myself very lucky. I can eat anything that I want--but there are alot of things that I just will not eat-pasta, rice, potatoes, ice cream or sugar for example. I really try and stay with protein-it really makes a difference, when you keep your protein level high. I still enjoy my real meals everyday. This year has truly been a life altering one for me. I wish everyone's journey to WLS, could be a quick and easy one. ~~~~Dream what you want to dream. ~~~~Go where you want to go. ~~~~Be what you want to be, ~~~~because you have only one life ~~~~and only one chance to do all
Most Active