August 5th

JOYFULAUG09
on 7/25/09 11:41 pm - NORTH BABYLON, NY
Junie have you tried to upload your photo? Cause I have and it keeps telling me the max file size is 20, bytes. I don't know what to do about that!  so I have no photo up either.
You are doing great about drinking the coke. I worked on staying on the full liquid diet all last week. Did it two days and had dinner out the third day (to celebrate pre-op appointment). We had eggs and bacon and home fries for dinner at the diner. 
Went back on it the next day and for dinner I had roasted chicken and broccoll, then friday stayed on all day, then decided One More Night Out. We went to dinner with friends and enjoyed the evening eating and drinking and card games. my last harrary! Then Saturday came and we went to our first grandchilds 5th "friends" birthday party. I had pizza and half cake. THE PARTY IS OVER TODAY!  Now it's serious. I will stay on it now. I really wanted to do it for two weeks before surgery, but things come up!  There is no room for deaviating off this now. THIS IS IT!
I will get more yogart today and stay on it FOR THE next 10 days. How are you doing with it? 
skinnydesires
on 7/16/09 9:26 am
I am right there with ya on the bench for Aug 5th!  Good luck and congrats! 
~*~Debbie~*~

shygurl87
on 7/22/09 10:55 am - Fall River, MA
I just got a call today with an August 5th date too!

Myrna A.
on 7/24/09 10:47 am - Ferris, TX
I'm scheduled for August 5th too!!! move over guys!!!!!!
Myrna M
jlcarnell
on 7/25/09 5:05 am - WA
 Aug 5th is my date too! How is everyone doing? Excited? Nervous? I am pretty much at peace with it but still a bit nervous.

Follow me through my WLS journey on my blog.

JOYFULAUG09
on 7/25/09 11:26 pm - NORTH BABYLON, NY
I have an Aug 5th surgery date also! WE need to stay focused... be strong. This is my first post and I am very excited. I hope we can help one another though this experience of becoming healthy, finally, and beautiful on the outside too. I am looking forward to staying in tough with everyone!
RudisReady
on 7/26/09 7:03 pm - Toledo, OH
WOW...it looks like most of us will be 'reborn' on the same day!!!!! I too am scheduled for August 5th. We will all be one big happy family!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Terrified of gaining weight back
Jilly_Bean · 2 replies · 1094 views
Almost 3 years out
pearls92 · 2 replies · 1067 views
I'm around
InkdSpEdTchr · 2 replies · 887 views
My Dr. Appointment
3jsmom · 1 replies · 848 views