Would I qualify for a Revision from Proximal LAP RNY?

yourdivaness
on 6/8/07 1:16 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello Family! Long time no hear! Thought I would "pop in" and let you know what's up. I was doing so well several years ago... well I backslid into the bad habits and now I've picked up all those aches, pains, and mental issues as I had before. I have No lies to tell, only truth. The additional truth is I still have my clothes sizes 6-9 and...you're right, I can't get these big hips back in ANY of them. I've stopped exercizing and I gone back to the brisk walking. I'd really like to start over again, but feel like I need help, suggestions, comments...you all tell me. Some have told me to "pretend like I just got out of the hospital" and do those things I was doing back then...eating, the different phases, etc. I have some that tell me they did it and it pumped them up and they are back on track. I'm very angry with myself for listening to co-workers telling me..."girl, you are getting too skinny...you look like you have AIDS or something". Now, I have gained as of this date, a total of 50 pounds!! I'm at 182 this very minute. If you read my profile, I had reached 132 pounds (7 pounds short of my goal weight). I feel like something else is going on in my body though...Last time I went to the doctor, there was some concern whether I had some thyroid issues going on...I was gaining weight too fast, and was eating like a bird, NO SWEETS, and NOTHING after 8:00pm. What else should I do? I want a revision, do I qualify? PROXIMAL LAP RNY 9/3/2002 5' 2" (original stats:265/132/115-126) CURRENT STATS: 182-BMI is 33.3 HELP is appreciated Hadiyah McCutcheon a.k.a. YourDivaness Royale email me
Most Active
Recent Topics
Weight Gain and Loss
Pat_Hallam · 0 replies · 528 views
Hey Out There
Charlie · 2 replies · 630 views
Gaining again!!
Cheryl B. · 1 replies · 509 views
over weight again help
Linda C. · 4 replies · 480 views