Hey Out There

Charlie
on 8/12/07 3:30 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
Where is everyone. We are coming up on 5 years. I'd like to hear from my peers. How are you all doing? Do you come read this board. Have you regained weight and don't want to post. I think I might try to send email to everyone who posted the last year or so. So come post....come say hello. I'm doing ok. Not perfect, but ok. I'm about 15 pounds over goal and work constantly to not gain anymore and to lose. I've managed to lose 8 pounds now and still working at it. Are you there......... Hugs vrom the beach Charlie
Shel E.
on 9/19/07 9:55 pm - Perkinston, MS
Hey Charlie!! I'm here! It is five years today and I can't believe it. I too have gained between 15 and 20 pounds and struggling not to gain anymore than that but still, I'm much happier at this weight than I was five years ago. My family has been through a lot over the past year and I think my gain has stemmed from stress eating. My dh was let go from a job he had been with for ten years (back before Thanksgiving) and then in December we found out momma had lymphoma. It has been rough but God has been with us through all of this. Paul finally got a job in May and moved us to AL and that is a whole different set of stressors there. My girls are 12 and 14 and this is a hard time for them to be starting a new school. We are also trying to buy and having a hard time with that. But I know the Lord has plans for us so I keep holding onto my faith in Him. Anyway, I just had to check in and see if anyone had posted this month. It would be great to hear from others. Shel
morgan3677
on 11/12/07 2:43 am - Powder Springs, GA
Hey there. My five year mark was 9/19 -- I haven't gained any weight back, but would like to lose another 10 pounds to have a cushion to go with. I feel great. Only problem I fight with is hydration -- I don't get enough water. Otherwise, I'm great!! Would do it again in a minute!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Weight Gain and Loss
Pat_Hallam · 0 replies · 528 views
Hey Out There
Charlie · 2 replies · 630 views
Gaining again!!
Cheryl B. · 1 replies · 509 views
over weight again help
Linda C. · 4 replies · 480 views