having surgery !!!!

jessica R.
on 7/1/03 11:40 am - Hillsboro, or
please anyone write me havent anything and I could use a friend on here.. Im having surgery on the 5th of nov. very nervous and scared ..Im afraid i going to be starving because i know how much i can eat,i know thats sounds so bad to those of you reading this.im having surgery in mexico in ensenada so if this sounds familiar to any one please write me i love to meet up with anyone whos going in for surgery around that date my sister is going with me shes having surgery on the 7th of november we live in gaston oregonyou all can email me at [email protected] anytime thanks..............jessica good luck to yaall!!!!!!!!!
vllgmz4
on 7/7/03 4:41 am - Burbank, IL
Hi, I'm not even scheduled for surgery yet but I have my 1st consult in 11/03. Anyway Goodluck on your surgery, I hope all goes well!! I've seen others posting that they have had their surgery in MX also. You may want to check the main message board, or post a question in the Q & A section. Best Wishes. Estela
Tina H.
on 7/17/03 12:00 pm - Chicago, IL
Hi Jessica! Congratulations on your surgery date! I, too am having surgery in Ensenada with Dr. Aguirre. (Isn't he awesome?!?) My date is 11/28 so I will be having my Thanksgiving turkey in Mexico. That's ok. It will be soooo very worth it! Best wishes to you! Feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime you just need to chat.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 624 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 715 views