I actually have a surgery date before the end of the year.... Nov 19

Teresa Isphording
on 7/15/03 12:15 pm - Knotts Island, NC
I've been waiting for what seems like a life time to get a date and I finally got it. I was told that my surgeon was booked all the way to the end of November and possibly December also. I didn't think there was a chance I would be able to get a date this year but then I called the surgeon's office to check to see if they had scheduled me yet. They said yes and it would be Nov 19 of this year. I'm so excited! I can't wait to start my journey. November seems like will take forever to get here but I know if I keep myself busy it will go by fast.
Tina H.
on 7/17/03 12:08 pm - Chicago, IL
Congratulations! It is so exciting to know that you will finally be able to win the war! I too will be on the losing side in November. My date is 11/28, so at least I get to enjoy the turkey as my last hurah! The time will go very fast. Before you know it, it will be here. I'm already nervous with only 133 days to go! Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery!
Shannon P.
on 7/30/03 7:21 am - Smyrna, DE
Congrats! What type of surgery are you having? I am having surgery on the 4th. Not a good time for my triplets b/c they turn 3 on the 14th. And my husband likes to deer hunt. Hope I am not being too selfish. I wish you the best of luck!
y0maria
on 8/5/03 9:50 am - CA
I have my surgery on November 19th too. Mine is with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada. Good luck to us both and may November get here soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 624 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 715 views