I have a date! I'm very ...

lisa L.
on 10/21/03 10:34 am - plano, il
I have a date! I'm very nervous, but happy! It is Nov.13
Sunie I.
on 10/21/03 11:06 am - Houston, TX
Hi Lisa: Congrats on your date! I know exactly how you're feeling - I just got my date today after fighting with Cigna for 7 months. I'm going in Nov. 11! It's a real rush of all types of emotions, isn't it? I've gone from blaise to terrified!! Sunie
Eileen S.
on 10/21/03 11:31 am - San Diego, CA
I am having my surgery on 11/4. Tonight I wrote my "love and good bye" letter to my husband. I cried through the whole thing. I just felt he needed to know everything just in case. I pray he never has to read it. I know I could back out, but I would regret it later. I know this is going to be very hard, but being fat is hard! I hate it! So, I just have to "jump" and pray I land on my feet! Best wishes!
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/03 2:42 pm - CA
Lisa, we are all going to be just fine. My surgery is the 12th of November. I'm excited and at times nervous too ... but when the nerves set in I say to myself "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" and that seems to help me. Mary
Priscillamylove
on 10/22/03 12:35 am - Lindstrom, MN
Congratulations of your date Lisa! it is coming up fast. My date is November 4th! I go from being super excited, to being nervous! It is normal to feel such a wide range of emotions. We are getting ready to embark on a major change in our lives. Just like having a baby or getting married, excited, yet nervous. Well this is a big change to our physical body, but boy is it going to be a great change! Soon we will be on the losing side & that will be a good thing for a change! Good luck to you & may your surgery & recovery time be swift! God Bless!
mitchelljanet
on 10/22/03 1:03 am - Plano, TX
Congradulations Lisa!!!!! I know what you mean! My date is Nov10th. But I'm having a VBG. I'm already familiar with the VBG. I have a family member who had that procedure last year. Hey, you live in Plano IL? I live in Plano TX. Ha, funny. I hope all goes well with you and I'll keep you on my prayer list. Janet
doit 2.
on 10/22/03 3:49 am - in my little town, NC
*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S*!!! I'm a day ahead of you, Nov. 12th.
lisa L.
on 10/22/03 8:21 am - plano, il
I tried to thank each of you that responded to my message but I did something wrong. I hope this works. I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your comments and prayers. Best of luck to all of you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 622 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 711 views