surgery date Nov 7

Samantha C.
on 10/23/03 1:01 am - Linthicum, MD
It is so neat to read that people are in the same place as you. Anybody else out there on the 7th. I am excited and nervous. Samantha
G R.
on 10/23/03 3:13 am - Northridge, CA
Samantha, Good Luck...I'm not on the 7th but the 14th....and I'm like you getting very nervous and can hardly sleep. I hope you have a smooth surgery and fast recovery.
Elizabeth T.
on 10/23/03 4:10 am - Keshena, Wi
Way to go, girl!! Congratulations. I ain't scheduled until Nov. 17th, but I will be thinking about you and will send some prayers your way. Good Luck and God Bless!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/03 4:23 am - CA
Samantha, I feel just like you .. excited and nervous. I know we will do GREAT!!!! My surgery is the 12th. Mary
Juanita G.
on 10/23/03 5:02 am - Gaithersburg, MD
Samantha, Oh my gosh! We do have the same date and the same doc...what luck is that!I'm thrilled...are you counting down the days or what? I wish you the best of luck and quick and speedy recovery with no complications. Perhaps we'll be on the same floor and we can go walking together. Keep in touch, it will be interesting to compare notes on our journies, once it begins. Have a great day...only 15 days left..Im excited can you tell?
doreen C.
on 10/25/03 10:49 am - freehold, nj
Hi... I'm also scheduled for NOV 7.....best of luck to you.... i'm nervous and excited, but strangely calm....it's the right choice....
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 624 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 715 views