help help help

Angela A.
on 10/24/03 2:42 am - Bloomington, MN
im having my surgery drum roll pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz NOVEMBER 18 2003 at 8:00 in th morning im so so scarec 3 months ago i fell down the stairs with my baby and brok my anckle my baby was ok but no me i had to have surger and and had a metal bar put in plus screws and it was horrible i fell because the carpet cleanerer cleaned the carpet and did not extract tne water from the steps and i did not know this i thoughed he had took alot of the water but he dident. anyway long story short recently thy had to take the metal out because the wond never healed where they had made the insision to put in the metal bar so they took the cast off ant let me walk around with this big opening in my anckle that you could see all the way to the metal this was before i guess the doctor the the instine idea to remove the metal so i walked around with this open wound with stuff just ozzing out for like 2 weeks i called the doctor he said o its fine its fine. finaly i was being called for surergy this had ti be done asap they needed to remove the plate from my foot well they did all that and i woke up to the disease and effection control team standing before me.... SURE ENOUGH WHAT I HADE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG I HADE A EFFECTION A EFFECTION NOW I HAVE TO BE ON EFFUSION THURPY THURPY FOR 4 WEEK I ALREAD HAD I WEEK SO 3 LEFT TO go now i have the surgery to worry about this will be my second time the doctor has to repair a bag that has formed under my stapple line so its always something so im just scared no on seems to listen to me i was having so so so much pain i told the doctors and the just dismissed me like i was crazy and now look same with my daught I TOLD THEM SHE WAS NOT MOVING THAT MUCH AND WHAT DOES MY DOCTOR SAY O SHES FINE SHES FINE I WAS LIKE ARE YOU SURE ARE YOU SURE HE SAY OYA OYA DONT WORRY SHE WILL BE DELIVERED ON FRIDAY WELL YOU CAN GUESS IT SHE DIED ON WEDESDAY AND WE STILL DONT KNOW WHY THAT LITTLE GIRL WAS MY WORLD EVEN THOUHT SHE NEVER GOT TO SEE THE WORLD SHE IS LOOKING AT HEAVEN RIGHT NOW SO THATS WHAT KEEPS A SMILE ON MY FACE BUT DOCTORS SOMETIMES DISREGARD YOUR CONCERNS OUR YOUR PAIN AND IT SEEMS LIKE THEY DONT EVEN CARE AND ITS EVEN HARDER WHEN YOU ARE OBESS. SO IM SO SCARED MY WHOLE BATHROOM IS DONE IN ANGLES BUT I DO NEED A ANGEL BAD I REALL WANT ONE IF ANYONE HAS TIME I HAVE THE ENERGY IM DO HOPE SOMEONE CANE COME THRU BEGOR MY SURGERY DATE NOVEMBER 18. THANKS TO ALL AND GOD BLESS ALL YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRYERS
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/03 4:08 am - CA
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved daughter. I know that has to be extremely hard for you. I hope that you find an angel and that things go smoothly for your surgery. Just be sure your WLS surgeon is aware of what you are going thru right now because of your ankle and let him know as soon as possible if you haven't already done so.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 624 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 715 views