November 3 and Scared

lewis1378
on 10/25/03 11:14 am - Cleveland, OH
Anyone surgery date scheduled for November 3, please let me know. Open/LAP My surgery was originally scheduled for 10/13 postpone until 11/3. Can't take any more postpontment(sp) Getting NERVOUS, thinking of everything that could/would go wrong. Anyone from Cleveland that's having surgery on November 3
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/03 2:52 pm - CA
Jean, I'm so sorry to hear you were postponed. You were fortunate that they were able to rescheduled you within a few weeks. Hope everything this time goes smoothly for you.
Adrienne M.
on 10/26/03 12:06 am - Longview, Tx
Adrienne M.
on 10/26/03 12:06 am - Longview, Tx
well Jean I too am having surgery on 11/03/03 Im in texas though . Believe me u ar not the only one out there that is scared. I am also feeling that way. some days ar good somedays not so good but i am going to try and think of only the positive things for this next week. I know that reality will set in after my preop testing on thursday.
Bronxgirl
on 10/26/03 9:59 pm - bronx, NY
Hi there!!! I too have a Nov 3rd date!!! I don't know if I'm scared yet, but I must be getting nervous because last night I was having the weirdest dreams about it...So, you're not alone!!!! Good luck to you!!!
nrskris10
on 10/28/03 2:41 am - Marshfield, MO
I'm November 3rd as well! I can't wait. I am nervous of course. I had a bad day saturday, but am feeling a lot better and confident about this again! Take care and I will see you on the other side! Kristen
ccoslin
on 10/28/03 8:18 am - Truth or Consequences, NM
Hi Jean. I'm Nov. 3rd also, in NM. I go back and forth. I'm trying to think of all the positive things it will mean. Can't help but be nervous. I think that's natural. Just hang in there. Think how wonderful it will be in a few months to look at the "new you" in the mirror and smile. That's what I'm looking forward to. Hugs, Cookie
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 624 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 715 views