my one year anniversary

Glynda B.
on 11/24/04 2:46 am - Albany, GA
Hello to all my WLS people, this month made my one year anniversary and I ahve lost 156 pounds....hooorah!!!!!!!!. Although 156 pounds sound like alot I still have another another 150 pounds to go to get to my goal weight. I started out at 500 pounds and really dont look that much diffrent to myself because my body shape has not changed that much. If I had of put more exercise in I am sure my weight loss would have been a complete sucess bu now. Those of you who have had recent surgery please please exercise all you can it makes a big difference. yes you will loose some weight just off the surgery alone but you could loose twice as much with just a bit of exercise. All of my WLS surgery people who have their anniversary this year congradulation....from the botton of my heart and be good this thanksgiving. Much love Glynda
mlovesh
on 11/24/04 3:30 am - Union City, CA
Don't be so down on yourself. 156 lbs in one year is a huge acomplishment and I am sure others see the difference!!!!! I have gone from a size 24 to a 5 and still don't see a change but others make it a point to tell me they do. Be proud of yourself and all you have acheved over the last year!!!!!!!!! Melissa
Glynda B.
on 11/30/04 4:13 am - Albany, GA
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT... MUCH LOVE, GLYNDA
tyx3mom
on 11/26/04 10:39 pm
Glynda, congrats you are awesome. Ithink we all have trouble seeingourselves differently. its never too late to exercise. start small and work up. good luck. michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 624 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 715 views