I was speechless!

sshelbyk
on 12/7/04 9:40 am - Park Rapids, MN
I didn't think it could get any better, but I was surprised. I'm two weeks past getting my birthday suit taken in and had my two week check up with my plastic surgeon. WOW! He really did a fantastic job. I had both the tummy tuck and breast lift. He was happy with the results. I'm ecstatic! On the way home I stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up a few supplies and did a little fun shopping too. Before I went in for the tt I was wearing a 14/16 and they were a little loose, but not bad. I grabbed a size 12 pants to try on and THEY WERE TOO BIG! I ended up buying a size 10 pants and a size 4/6 shirt. I just stood in the fitting room staring in the mirror. One year ago I was wearing sizes 26 and 28. As everyone has been saying, "What a difference a year makes!" Speechless Shelley
Priscillamylove
on 12/9/04 4:08 am - Lindstrom, MN
Shelley, I feel the same way! 1 year has gone by & so much has changed, for the better. I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair & a breast lift with augmentation on the 15th of November, in Costa Rica. I'm so happy with how things are looking right now, still a lot of swelling, but wow! no more kangaroo pouch! Before wieght loss surgery I was a 16/18, now I am a size 4! I don't know if that will change with the swelling or not, but I am happy to be where I am now! Great job on your success in the past year! Priscilla rny 11/4/03 tt w/mr & bl/ba 11/15/04
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 624 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 715 views