Gas Pains...

Jersey917
on 5/29/05 12:07 pm - Saddle Brook, NJ
Hi all... The past 3-4 months I've developed really severe gas pains... Flatulance was always a problem, but one I can deal with (my kids think it's hysterical LOL) Anyway, I can live with that, but lately the gas pains are getting ridiculous!... I'm not a wuss when it comes to pain and tolerate a great deal, but these gas pains literally double me over at times... I've tried the over the counter stuff, Gas-X and Beano, no help... I find it occurs regardless of what I eat and always begins to get pretty severe around 2pm - 3pm or so... Anyone have any advice?... Any and all would be appreciated, THANKS!!!
DebA
on 6/5/05 4:48 am - Whitehouse, TX
LOL, I hope yu can figure it out and help us all. They all have them, just do not talk about them. It has gotten bad lately for me also.
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/05 6:57 am - TN
My surgeon gave me a prescription for Lortab for the really bad times. It can't hurt to ask.
Priscillamylove
on 11/3/05 2:48 am - Lindstrom, MN
Hi there - you are not alone with the painful gas! I get painful gas occasionally. I think it corresponds to when I wear a pair of tight jeans that kind of digs in when I am sitting (which I am all day at work). By evening time I have a painful stomach & you can actually see the swelling from the gas. I do feel better by morning & I do not take anything. But it puts me in a sour mood for the night!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views