recovering slowly from lower body lift

garywill
on 2/14/06 3:38 am - Sun Valley, NV
I am now 5 days post-op from my hernia repair and lower body lift. Dr. Doollahb took off about 5 pounds but I still weigh the same on the scales. Must be the swelling. The surgery was about what I expected. Everything is ok if I'm sitting still. I borrowed a lift chair and it is a great help. Also bought a toilet seat extension at WalMart. Both of them make it a lot easier getting up and down. The doctor put in a pain pump which lasted 3 or 4 days and she removed it on my visit yesterday. My 4 drains are no longer bloody but are now redish and watery. Hopefuly she will remove them on my next visit on Monday. The skin on my abdomen is very tight and it's hard to stand up straight but she said it gets better. After all this, would i do it again? You bet! Gary Williamson open rny - 11-25-03 Dr. Overcash, Ocala, FL 297-176-192 (now)
Dawn
on 2/14/06 12:24 pm - Salem, IL
Congratulations on your LBL!!! I actually gained after my tummy tuck because of the IV. It took about 6 eeks for me to really see much of a difference. I hope you recover quickly!!! (((((HUGS))))) Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 620 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 707 views