Im still here!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 3:53 pm - Vacaytown, HI

3 years strong and maintaining my weight... anyone else out there???  Nov 2005...

Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 1/20/09 1:31 am - somewhere
Me me me.....  I had about 10 lbs bounce back over the holidays, but it's coming off again slowly....

Life is tough, but my God is TOUGHER
"There is more to life than increasing its speed.? Gandhi
The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing What People Say You Cannot  Do....

377/331/198/175 Highest/WLS/Current/Goal

DianaR
on 2/24/09 1:58 pm - Junction City, OR
I'm a little late to the party, but I am still around too, still maintaining at about 14 lbs BELOW goal.

Diana R
SW/CW/GW
248/122/138
"Then the time came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-Anais Nin

shoop727
on 3/1/09 12:11 pm - CA
Yep, I"m still here! 11-21-05 and still at goal weight! good luck and keep up the great work!
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/09 12:26 pm - Vacaytown, HI
 Thanks and great job!!!  Hope you havent gotten the hypoglycemia... thats a kicker.  J
Jacqueline B.
on 7/17/09 4:59 pm - Somerset, PA
Congrats to you, lunawilow. I am in trouble. I have regained almost 50 of the 105 I lost. It's time for me to do something, so I am back to get back on track and get this 50 pound coat back off by January 1,2010. That's my goal. 

Any suggestions on ways to  get it done would be appreciated.. are all of you still doing 60 grams of proteins still? What is working for you??

Jacki K  from PA          283/235               WLS 11/04/05

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/09 12:14 pm - Vacaytown, HI
I just remember protein first bc I gain if I get to eating a lot of carbs.  You can do it!!  Im rooting for ya:)  Jess
Karen K.
on 9/30/09 4:43 am - Weymouth, MA
I'm still here as well- still one of the best things I have done for myself.  I do have a hard time understanding how folks can gain back the weight....I feel very grateful to have this thinking.  I don't weigh myself but I know that I have actually recently lost more weight so I guess my net loss is about 90 lbs or so.  In a size 8 dress- very happy.  It's all good.  Am I the most compliant?  No, afraid not- I eat bad stuff but hopefully enough good to balance it out.  ANd I should be better with the vitamins and iron- especially as I have been anemic. 

I did go thru a period of hypoglycemia- would come on strong in the afternoons to the point that I had to have peanut butter crackers or something near by...but that was only for a few weeks and it hasn't happened in well over a year..

so- just checking in- as we approach our 4 yr anniversary- congrats to all!  KK
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 786 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 983 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 873 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1006 views