I'm hungry all the time

Jeannie M.
on 5/22/08 3:57 am - Otis, OR
Hi, I had my surgery on Nov. 30, 2007......so almost 6 months ago and the last month I have been getting a appetite. Not that I want to eat bigger portions but that I find myself hungry more often and especially at night. Help!! What can I do? I drink LOTS of water and have been trying the frozen fruit with splenda bars, but it dosn't seem to be working any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
SUNNYSHAR
on 5/22/08 4:35 pm - BAY CITY, OR
Hi Jeannie, I am right where you are as my surgery was 11/28/07. I still am never hungry, rather not the same feeling of hunger before surgery. My body does let me know when I need to eat, but can't really say I get hungry. I was wondering if you maybe tried to eat more often, filling in with a bit of fruit, or vegies, to keep you from getting hungry. I love celery stuffed with laughing cow lite, only 35 calories per wedge and 2.5g protein. It is a soft cheese, spreads easy, and tastes great. I am not looking forward to getting to where I am hungry all the time. I still have to force myself to eat sometimes, however, it seems to get easier all the time. Best of luck to you.....hang in there. Sharon
terri266
on 5/28/08 12:40 pm
I try and go to bed earlier I am hungy At night too... it sucks so I am eating string cheese and cottage cheese with salsa it helps!
Rebecca R.
on 5/30/08 2:44 am - APO AE, Germany
I have also noticed that I am starting to get more of an appetite back. I wish I could keep that not hungry at all feeling all the time!
Most Active
Recent Topics