Aug weigh in..

Elizabeth36
on 8/28/08 11:44 pm - MA
Hi everyone,
On Nov. 13, 2007 I had surgery and weighed in at 263. I now weigh 149 and size12 pants. I feel much better after removing my gallbladder due to stones. I hope to get back to walking everyday to help with my stress levels.

I also have notice this past month my behavior dealing with stress have changed. I am feeling mad at times, because I have changed my relationship with food.  I  miss having my food to comfort me. I miss the instint feel better solution.  I noticed after the surgery I was quick to pop pills for any little pain and enjoyed the feeling being high, way to much.  (I had to flushed the remaining pills.)  I love to go shopping even if I have no money, I will charge. (that's not like me)  I don't give in to other people's demand/wants and I will complain and say NO!!! ( I'm a total *itch but it's about time) I find it hard to deal with questions and attention about my new look from people who knew me heavy and now thin. That's probably the hardest part  for me. Has anyone gone through this or is going through this....
Most Active
Recent Topics