Day two of liquid diet

blessed32
on 11/5/08 3:37 am
Today is my second day of the two week liquid diet. Last night, I had a really bad headache. I think it was from the withdrawal of food. I do have sinus problem but I don't think it was that. I was wondering is anyone else doing the two week diet now? If so what are you experiencing?
“When we don’t master a lesson in life, it keeps coming back at us until we do. "

boobrajean2008
on 11/5/08 9:46 am - ravenna, OH
I start mine tomorrow will get back to you on this I have heard others say headaches are common and being irratable.
Barbara Jean
Darlene E.
on 11/5/08 11:24 am - Harrow, Canada
I'm finishing day 3 of a self imposed liquid diet.  Everyone has to do it, so I decided it couldn't be a bad idea to do one week.
I'M STARVING!
Usually went I get hungry I have a shake or some soup and I'm ok for a few hours.

I haven't had any headachs, but maybe that's because I don't let myself get to hungry, or maybe I'm just lucky.

Good luck

SINCE MY RNY NOVEMBER 10 2008

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Dawna1971
on 11/7/08 7:55 am - Dairyland, WI
Hey i am at my fourth day of liquid diet. Having a hard day also. Also strange thing is I had a horrible headach last nite, I thought it was a caffine headache or lack of caffine. I have surgery on nov. 18 the. And am NERVOUS as heck. Good luck
sixtwo
on 11/8/08 11:20 pm, edited 11/8/08 11:20 pm - brooklyn, NY
On my fourth day< is been so hard ,I ate some pasta yesterday though ,I felt horrible after.Im drinking boost 3x a day ,crystal lite as much as i want ,and made some brocoli,spinach ,cabbage ,carrot soup,and I have to eat that 3x a day..I have been going to the bathroom everyday ( never in my life) .Im so foused ,but Im cheating .I just finished eating a piece of cake my son left on top of the table..I dont mean this to be confession diaries over here ,but it makes me sad the disturbing relationship I have with food.I have migranes once a week ,but I havent gotten one with this diet..wls on the 20th.stay strong everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 805 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 767 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1053 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2019 views