Hey all my Nov. Pals!!!! IM home!!

Kelly C.
on 11/5/08 10:50 pm - Clinton, Canada
Hey everyone

Just wanted to let you all know that Im home. Everything went really well. I do have some gas that is lingering around, but that is to be expected! Other than that, Im not in a real amount of pain if anything the pain and discomfort is from the gas. My incisions dont hurt at all no bruising yet! What else.......everyone at the Barix was wonderful. I met 2 wonderful canadian girls who I walked the halls with and chatted with. So now Im just sipping and trying to get my fluids in.

Hugs
Kelly

MY AWESOME ANGEL IS  JEN.B
Sh3rry
on 11/5/08 11:06 pm - Syracuse, NY
OMG YAY Welcome to the lose/recovery side. I got home yesterday. I'm sipping too but actually no really hungry. I'm making myself do that  jello and chicken broth *blah* its slow but going. I'm going to go and rest now I've been up cheering on the forum boards *laughs*.
Sherry

Sherry
Kelly C.
on 11/6/08 3:24 am - Clinton, Canada
YAH SH3RRY!!!!!! Yah not really too hungry either, jsut telling myself to eat well sip something. If had chicken broth, jello, pudding and some yougurt. I am having a hell of a time to get my water in though!!!WOW, is taht hard.

But CONGRATES we are LOSERS!!!LOL

Darlene E.
on 11/5/08 11:09 pm - Harrow, Canada
Welcome home Kelly.
I'm glad everything went well.
Did they release you yesterday or today? I'm expection out on Wednesday.... I'm hoping.

I"m so happy for you.
Save me a seat on the losers bence, cause I'm a comin.

Hugs,
Dar

SINCE MY RNY NOVEMBER 10 2008

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Rob3boys
on 11/5/08 11:39 pm - NM
Kelly,

I am so glad everything went well for you! I am doing very well myself and am glad its finally come and gone. Now we can work our way to the losers bench.  Keep pushing thoughs fluids and relax.

Take care,
Robyn
mama22miracles
on 11/9/08 3:31 am
Hi Kelly,
I had the lap band on 11-5  as well and I am feeling major pains that feel like hunger pains but I think are lingering gas pains. Are you feeling anything like this?
Thanks,
Erin
Kelly C.
on 11/6/08 7:45 am - Clinton, Canada
they released me on teh wed.

and will totally save you a spot!!

hugs
Kelly

readytobloom
on 11/6/08 12:51 am

Congratulations!

I'm glad to hear your experience went so well.  Keep us updated on how you are doing!

-ReadytoBloom

Ellen H.
on 11/6/08 1:38 am - Metro Detroit, MI
I am home too now just got home this morning.  I am having no real complications but I hurt a lot.  I am also very bruised.  I bruise easily though.  I feel better than the first day though that is for sure.  I am surviving and also not hungry here either.
Kamy38
on 11/6/08 4:01 am - VA
Lap Band on 11/05/08 with

I just got home about an hour ago. Really sore like I have been doing tons of crunches but it's tolerable. Glad everyone is doing well!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 805 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 767 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1053 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2019 views