Do you reward yourself?

colesmom
on 9/19/04 2:28 pm - Beautiful South, TX
Hey All you guys and gals. I have not been on here in forever, hope all of you are doing great! I finally hit the century club a few weeks ago....Better late than never. I have a question for you all....Do you reward yourself with a gift after obtaining a certain weight? I have started to do that, and I really like it. I have already bought a ring that is way too small for me for my next goal that is about 45 lbs. away...Just wondering if I am the only one that is doing this! Talk to you all soon! Ecila Lap RNY 12/22/03 426/403/296/180
oktoberlady
on 9/19/04 8:47 pm - Mehoopany, PA
Hi Ecila, What an unusual name. How do you pronouce it? I do the same thing. I buy clothes. Or go to my fav salon. Or splurge on a new makeup. Something different each goal. I just bought a size 14 skirt and it fits. Nona
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/04 11:30 pm
For 100 pound loss, which happened to have been same time as my birthday I got a tattoo!! That was my reward! It is nice to treat ourselves when we hit goals!!! Enjoy and welcome to the century club!!! Jesi
Karie *.
on 9/20/04 2:15 am - circleville, oh
Yes, I reward myself with a new outfit, shoes and I just bought myself some new make up. I went all out and got the Mary Kay stuff with a make over and got some new photos of myself. Karie -110
Luvitsunny
on 9/20/04 3:03 am - Sunny South, FL
I have to reward myself with new clothes because generally -- that's what I need. I'm so excited because I go to my first formal (black tie) event next month since my weight loss. It has been quite different shopping for a size 2/4 rather than a size 20 evening gown. Luvit~SUnnyV@goal
Allison
on 9/20/04 4:12 am - Cleveland, OH
So far, I haven't bought myself anything, except protein powder and protein chips, and vitamins. The places I lost the most weight in are my feet, hands and face. My wedding ring easily slips on and off my finger now. Allison
kimkny
on 9/20/04 10:48 am - Northeast, US
Hi Ecila. Welcome to the century club! Congrats on your success. I don't really reward myself but I think it's a great idea! Take care.
Tracy T.
on 9/28/04 10:30 pm - FL
HI Ecila, Sorry about the other day, not chatting with you. Computer went wiggy on me!!! I reward myself with clothing. I usually want to try on new things to see the weight loss for myself. Even if I just go to goodwill or salvation army to get some temporary clothes ( you can get GOOD stuff there) I still feel good after getting something new to me. I didn't think that I had lost much weight but I had dropped down to a size 12, so something is moving!!! You keep rewarding yourself any way that makes you happy! It's good for you! Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 656 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 681 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 652 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 660 views
Upcoming 8 YR Anniversary
tdodge · 1 replies · 816 views