Question of the day

Tracy T.
on 9/28/04 9:59 pm - FL
Hello everyone! I thought that I would ask a question today. Since our one year anniversary is coming up very soon...Does anyone have an special plans?Are your plans contingent on a certain weight loss goal rather than making it a year? ME: I DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR THE DATE. I DO HOWEVER HAVE A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE THAT WILL BE POPPED OPEN THE DAY I REACH 115 POUNDS! ANY GOOD IDEAS FOR A 1 YEAR CELEBRATION?
thea
on 9/28/04 11:12 pm - Arverne, NY
RNY on 12/15/03 with
Tracy, I don't have any plans for my one year anniversary. I am at "GOAL" but need to take off 5 more pds to get to the "IDEAL GOAL" he has set for me. I am 5ft6 now and feeling great. I think I will party when that one year date comes up. P.S. A new sexy dress for the occasion will help also huh? Have a great Wednesday Lorraine
kimkny
on 9/28/04 11:38 pm - Northeast, US
No special plans for me. I feel like I celebrate every day as I am SO HAPPY!! The special gift to myself upon reaching my pre-plastic goal (I am hoping 150) is to get a whole mess of plastic surgery to get rid of this excess skin. I have 37.5 more pounds to go and I am hoping to get there as soon as possible. I won't reach it by December 12 (I doubt I'll continue my 4-month streak of losing 15 pounds a month but I sure hope so!!) but I am hoping by January 12 or February 12. At this point I just take one day at a time. I hope you are popping that champagne bottle really soon!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/04 11:54 pm
No plans so far.....I will have to think of something good to do.....I have a dear friend I have made through the WLS, and we had our surgery on the same day.....plus she is only an hour away.....Maybe we can spend the day together getting pampered or something??? We will have to see! I know I am looking forward to getting x-mas pictures with the family this year.......we normally do pics but last year I decided not too, because I couldn't imagine having to send pics of myself out looking like I did.....it about killed me the year before But I am excited this year!!! It will be nice to see what everyone else is doing for the one year mark!! Take Care Jesi P.S. great to see ya back Tracy
mako1120
on 9/29/04 12:34 am - Oakwood, GA
My 1 year anniversary plan is to take my 1 year picture and post it here. My MD goal was 177 and I am currently at 159 (-121lbs).. I am actually trying to eat more so that I will quit losing weight. My BMI is 22. I am wearing a size 10 ( was in a size 24 ). I am getting kinda bony!! I guess I will go as a skeleton for halloween! I do feel great though and my blood work is fine so I guess I am healthy.
Allison
on 9/29/04 3:09 am - Cleveland, OH
I have no plans at all and yes, I guess I am waiting to lose a certain amount of weight. I have lost so slow all along. It seems to have slowed even more now, but I am still praying that I eventually lose. Allison
Karie *.
on 9/29/04 4:45 am - circleville, oh
I am planning on some plastic surgery for my 1 year gift and would love to buy a nice leather jacket and pants!!! I have started scheduling some consultation and am very anxious to see what the PS doc has to say. My doctor never gave me a goal weight....I set a goal weight for myself and I am only 9 pounds from that. I would love to lose another 15 lbs! Good luck to us all on reaching our goal! Karie
ExtremeCaution
on 9/29/04 5:27 am - San Jose, CA
Nothing planned....might just sit down and take time to reflect and maybe start on my before and after scrapbook I've been meaning to start. Diane
oktoberlady
on 9/29/04 5:44 am - Mehoopany, PA
Gee, I hadn't thought about it. I guess with my weight holding and no more coming off, I kinda look at things as done. Maybe the hubby will think of something. Nona
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 649 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 674 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 646 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 655 views
Upcoming 8 YR Anniversary
tdodge · 1 replies · 809 views