I'm having my TT

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/06 10:19 am - CA
Panniculectomy and abdominoplasty on Wednesday~~~I am so Excited I don't even have time to get nervous. It is being done a a Kaiser Facility in Bellflower,CA by Dr. Jason Robert Taylor...I have heard thruogh many peeps that he is one of the BEST PS surgeons in the California Region...That is comforting to know. I have worked very hard to lose 216 lbs and now it is time to continue with my Wonderful journey with PS. I have ****d my butt everyday by exercising,, walking and geting in enough protein for my current weight.( 85 grams total) Kicking up your exercise routine every other week will give you another jump on WL and keep you from Plateauing. Just wanted to share, Have a great week, Missy~~~
curliesue26
on 9/10/06 11:20 am - International Falls, MN
Congrats! I haven't posted for a long time...miss my 12/04 buddies. Is your insurance paying for your PS? I want it so bad, but will have to save pennies! Good luck and congrats...you deserve it! Cheryl
(deactivated member)
on 9/10/06 4:11 pm - CA
Hi Cheryl...Yes, Kaiser is covering it at 100% how is that. Stop by the Cali board sometime and visit me there. this board is kind of slow these days. talk to you soon, Missy~~~365/149/145~~~already 10lbs below goal!
Diana C
on 9/11/06 6:29 am - Pearland, TX
HI Missy, That is great news!!! I am happy for you. I wanna see pics. Take care and keep up posted. (((hugs))) Diana
CuteDonna
on 9/16/06 3:33 am - Effort, PA
WAY TO GO Keep us posted on how your doing Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 876 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1852 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 867 views
Not doing so well