Hello Crew ... From Vera!

Vera
on 3/14/09 2:23 am - Chicago, IL
Hi my darlings...

Yes, its been a while, but I'm here.  I want to share my belated anniversary greetings with you all!

Whose still here?  I see Ron, (hi baby), but who else?  I've gained back about 40 pounds, but still happy in a size 18 20.  Got to be me, and 40 pounds over 4 years, is not too bad, right?  Anyone else gaining/loosing?

Well, please check in.  I am new all over again, so if anyone can advise me on adding new pics and stuff, please let me know.

Miss you all!

Vera
Your Crew Angel!

Frankie
on 3/16/09 6:15 am - NY

Hi Vera, glad to see you.  I come by occasionally to see the Dec. 04 crew.  I have gained 15lbs then I got pregnant.  I am hoping to lose all my preggo weight and then some so I can get back into my size 10's.

Take care and let's get the board going again!

Fran

Loni*
on 3/24/09 9:45 am - TX
Hi Vera,

I"m still here and there occasionally.  Did you get school finished up?  Well I've gained 20#'s and it's driving me crazy, so I am on a mission to get it off!!!  Hope life is treating you good, you look great.

Take care,
Loni
"Failure Is Not An Option"

CuteDonna
on 4/6/09 9:47 pm - Effort, PA
Hi Vera,

I think it's normal for some people to gain some weight back after WLS. I gained back about 15lbs.

I don't like it but in all honesty everyone tells me I look better with some meat on my bones.

Donna
Michelle R
on 5/5/09 1:50 pm - Oklahoma City, OK

Hi Vera,

I havn't posted in a long long time. I kinda got side tracked from my goals. This is the time when we really need each other. I started slipping back into old habits over a year ago and I gained about 25lbs. I visited my Dr last summer and he told me that I had an unrealistic goal of trying to get back to 150. I was 165 then. Since my visit to my surgeon I have gone up to 179.

We are indeed all new again.  Maybe we need to get something started. What do you think?

Michelle in OKC
rron999
on 6/18/09 7:54 am - Victorville, CA
hey girl,,you look awsome..!!!!! you really need to call me ok? so we can catch up..ive gained back about 30lbs too,but im so very healthy and no diabeties or any medical problems..i still want to lose about 100 more lbs ..yea!!!!!!!!!please call me ok760-475-2357..take care..hey do you remember the guy who was had the web sitee 98inches.com? i think his name was kirk or kurt ..i was wondering how he was doing???
lil_firestorm
on 3/27/10 2:01 pm - Spring, TX
 Hi Vera!

Better late then never!  LOL  I'm still here (somewhere!).  I got down to 177 in 2008 and then climbed back up to 212.  I'm now in the high 150's/lowish 160's and working towards 140lbs and then calling it goal!  lol

Its amazing how much my friends list shrank!  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 872 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1851 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 865 views
Not doing so well
CuteDonna · 6 replies · 1069 views