ONLY 5 WEEKS AWAY

Angela H.
on 10/28/04 6:16 am - Sylvania, AL
WELL MY SURGERY IS ONLY 5 WEEKS FROM TODAY. WELL I NEED A LITTLE ADVISE I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK TO THE DOCTOR YET DONT GO TO BACK TILL NOV. 23 SO I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT I NEED TO BE DOING TO PREPARE. THANKS
AnnP.
on 10/28/04 7:01 am - San Diego, ca
My date is the 1st one day before you... I also will not see my Dr until the 23... I was told to keep on walking (exercising) eating low fat, drink 30 before meals not with meals, eat slow, chew chew chew... good luck! Ann
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/04 7:15 am
Hi Angela! I'm a fellow 12/2 wls sister Very exciting isn't it??? I have purchased my protein powder (chocolate and unflavored) and got a few weeks worth of Zero Carb Isopure drinks from GNC. I also have a bunch of non-chunky soups, broth, jello and SF pudding ready. I don't have any specific pre-op diet, the DR. just said to loose as much as possible before my surgery - that it makes it easier on him and myself! I too am practicing not drinking with meals...I really think that is going to be the hardest thing for me...and making sure I take small bites and chew, chew, chew. I figure practice makes perfect Good luck on your surgery! Make sure to post once you feel up to it so we know how everything went! Pam
kpratt2
on 11/1/04 1:27 am - Orlando, FL
First off congrats on the date. My surgery is scheduled for Dec. 1. I go for my pre-op at the surgery center on Nov 18th. I was told to just keep exercising and start practicing eating slower and no fluids with the meals so it will start to become a pattern. They will tell you more specifics at your pre-op appt (what meds to stop when, diet right before surgery, ect) Good luck and I will keep you in y prayers Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 872 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1851 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 866 views
Not doing so well
CuteDonna · 6 replies · 1070 views