12/20...my second birthday!

Jamie C.
on 11/3/04 3:59 pm - Lakewood, OH
Looks like I am a December girl too! My date is set for December 20th 2004! I am more than excited! Anyone near me? I see a December 21st.... YIPPEEE!!! : ) Jamie
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/04 11:00 am
Hi Jamie! Super excited here! It is fun to see everyone who is having surgery on your date. If you go into Your Profile at the top of this page, there should be a link to check in with other dec surgery people and it lists everyone who has registered a dec date as well as where they are from and what type of surgery they are having. I finally found 1 other person who is having Lap Band surgery on 12/2 with me. I emailed him...probably thinks I am a nut, but I was just so excited Pam
sweetpea1965
on 11/5/04 11:25 am - Denver, IN
Hi Jamie, Yup, looks like we are headed through this about the same time. Merry Christmas to us! Daniele
hopefulheather
on 11/6/04 1:43 pm - Strasburg, PA
Hi Jamie, I'm scheduled for 12/20/04 also!! I'm sooooooo excited & nervous! Merry Christmas to us! What a present!!!! Heather Chesnet
Jamie C.
on 11/7/04 6:22 pm - Lakewood, OH
I am SCARED!! I was reading on here about the people with regrets and I am TERRIFIED! This is my thing, I work in a hospital (ER for 3 years, now on a med surg floor) and I see all the bad ones! I never see a "good" gastric bypass because they never come to the hospital. I think I am freaking out..and I had to quit smoking...that is not helping me at all! Just had to vent for a minute. : ( Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 872 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1851 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 866 views
Not doing so well
CuteDonna · 6 replies · 1070 views