my wife is pre-op

tim M.
on 11/10/04 2:24 am - cookeville, TN
Hi, I'm new to this site. Asking everyone's prayers for the surgery. Our prayers to each and everyone also. Kim has had a long hard road . She is looking to this "tool" to help her. We thank our case mgr. at ins. for her undying efforts to get Kim approved. I just had to keep telling her story over and over in lots of phone tag. I say to all to hang in there and don't ever give up. It's a long road in all respects healthwise and ins.wise but now feel encouraged for the future. Research all you can, attend the meetings, and so ecouraging is to meet new friends who seem eager to share and help. Thank you to those who have. This has really helped lift her spirits.The drs. staff. meeting staff have all been wonderful. Thank you to all. Her sugery is Dec.1.04
elayne36
on 11/10/04 3:57 am - Bradenton, FL
Congratulations on your wifes upcoming surgery. It sounds like its been a difficult struggle but you've made it. I am having surgery on Dec 1 too. Good Luck Elaine
tim M.
on 11/11/04 2:41 am - cookeville, TN
Thankyou Elaine . Though a busy day Dec.1 ,will remember you then in prayer. We wish you well. Thanks, Tim Murphy
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/04 7:28 am
Hi Tim! Please congratulate Kim on her date and welcome her to the Dec club. It is great to get all of the support here on the message boards from others who know exactly what you are going through! I'll be thinking of her while I pack for my surgery on 12/2! Pam
tim M.
on 11/11/04 2:47 am - cookeville, TN
Pam ,thankyou. We'll be thinking of and praying for you, too. We wish for you all the best. Nice early Christmas gift of hope that the surgery should bring. Tim Murphy
Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 878 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1853 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 869 views
Not doing so well
CuteDonna · 6 replies · 1072 views