Recent Posts

Renee' S.
on 12/24/14 2:57 pm
Topic: RE: Happy 10 year anniversary to me and all of you December 2004 peeps.

yes ten years post op -k

stlll keeping my over 100 pounds weight loss gone for good.  

WYMSYKLE
on 12/16/14 12:11 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Topic: Happy 10 year anniversary to me and all of you December 2004 peeps.

How has your 10 years gone?  I lost 140 lbs yet gained 85 lbs and lost 85 again.  Found out that I had MTHFR C667t mutation, hashimotos, and possible adrenal fatigue.  I got married and obtained my B.S. in Marketing.  What a decade!  

TracyK
on 9/24/13 12:22 am - FL
Topic: RE: Anybody still checking in here?

I am not on here as much anymore but I try and snoop around to gain some new information.  I am still doing well and holding my 85lb weight loss.  It hasn't been easy and there have been some ups and downs on the scale and a pesky gall bladder operation in between.  But all in all I am doing my best.  I am scheduled for my TT Dec 18th and am happy, sad, excited, and scared.  Hope all is well with the other Dec 2004 surgery people!

Lap-Band/Dec 2004 - Starting weight: 230
Band Removal June 2015 (Sadly) - Weight 215
Revision Apr 2017 - Weight 240, CW 194, GW - 145

rron999
on 10/31/12 11:27 pm - Victorville, CA
Topic: RE: 310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE

oh yea im now 290lbs,,,,,,,,,i started at 610...........angry

rron999
on 10/31/12 11:26 pm - Victorville, CA
Topic: 310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE

yes..fina;lly made it to the 300plus loss mark....it took a minute but im here,,Thanks you all ffor the support the kind words and everything else..you guys are awsome. and i wanted to share this so you could be happy too..you all helped me do this and i will never forget it..thanks again and god bless you all........talkm to you soon..loooooozerrrs..lol..

rron999
on 10/31/12 11:21 pm - Victorville, CA
Topic: RE: revision time coming soon

ok, heres the update ...i didnt need the revision..i started drinking bragg cider vineger and oj everymorning and thats the only thing that i have done different,,IT WORKS Y'ALLL!!!!lol..anyways get a hold of me and i will send you some and tell you where you can get it ..it has to be BRAGG ORGANIC apple cider vinegar,,this is the only vinegar with the mother in it,its bottled right from the tanker trailer to the bottle....nothing added...ok everything is great ..and heres a new pic..anyone feel free to contact me about the vinegar or my journey,,take care looooozzzers!!! lol...

Loni*
on 3/5/12 1:25 am - TX
Hey Laura,

It's good to have you check in. I am also having a problem with regain and am working on getting it under control. I've also had some issues with my thryroid working right, it's stopped. I am also working on my meals and making the most of the protein, I've started the shakes back up also. I'm getting ready to go on a trip for a week and when I get back I will be joining Jazzercise for exercise.

Please lets keep checking in so we can help each other.

Talk to you soon,
Loni
kittcat mom
on 3/4/12 10:43 pm - Space Coast, FL
Hi everyone!
I just logged back on to OH to help with my regain. I am 18 pounds up from my goal. I was 305 at surgery, got to 165 (I am too tall for that weight and was too thin) and I was happy at 185. So now I am at 203 and scared. I need to get back to 185.  My problem is grazing and (hate to admit it) alcohol. I am cutting out the booze completely and restricting myself to three meals (protein rich) a day. No more grazing.

good to see you.

Laura
Laura
Lap RNY 12/14/2004 Height - 5'11 Highest Weight 305 | Lowest Weight 165 | Current Weight 203 | Goal Weight 185

Transfiguration
on 1/1/12 3:37 am - Somewhere in time, SC
Amen!

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Transfiguration
on 1/1/12 3:36 am - Somewhere in time, SC
Happy surgiversary!!!  My anniversary is the same date as yours.

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 872 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1851 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 865 views
Not doing so well
CuteDonna · 6 replies · 1069 views