Started Optifast And Down 11 Pounds in 3 Days

luvinmyfour
on 11/26/08 10:29 am - haverhill, MA
AAWWWHHH...Thanks a Bunch !! how is the optifast doing? I asked my dr about it and she said no need for me but I kind of wanted to because I was having such trouble losing it
@-(------ Michelle

Rob B.
on 11/27/08 12:41 am - Jefferson City, TN
Hey Michelle,

Well today is one week on Optifast and I was down 17 pounds this morning.  Pretty exciting....Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving....

Rob
sara772779
on 11/27/08 6:24 am - Allen, TX

Congrats, Rob, you're doing awesome.  What an inspiration you are.

My surgery is on 12/1 and while I am not doing OptiFast, I am on liquids for one solid week.  I suffered from head aches the first few days, too and got really hungry at night after I got home from work.  As long as I keep drinking protein I feel okay but my stomach is doing a lot of moaning and groaning. 

I haven't had the same pre-op success as you, but I did lose 6.4 pounds in four days according to my Wii. 

See you on the other side!

Rob B.
on 11/27/08 10:27 am - Jefferson City, TN
Hi Sara,

WOW your date is Monday.....Wishing you only the BEST!  Keep me posted on how you are doing......I am exactly two weeks away as of today.....that means two more week of Optifast but the end in is sight now......take care and again....BEST WISHES.....

Rob
blisandt
on 11/29/08 7:13 pm - MA
Rob -
You have inspired a following!  I am one of them!

This morning is the start of day 5.. and (as promised) days 3 and 4 were tough...  but my "one meal a day" for which I am doing a Lean Cuisine never tasted so yummy!  LOL.

And the inspiration is: I am down 7 lbs in 4 days...  So I feel I am doing my part in preparation.  But I am so glad this is just a little " blip" in the road!

Here we go.

luv,

B

blisandt
on 12/1/08 7:34 pm - MA
Rockin' on!

day 6 shows 11 lbs down.. I am doing ok!

one w-w-w-w-week to go til surgery!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1338 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 930 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1503 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 856 views