My 8 month pics

erica1979m
on 8/30/09 3:10 am
So here I am at my 8 month mark, weighing in at 155-156 pounds,  I won't claim it in my ticker until I teeter between 154-155.   I am still trying to get it all in and am working hard to do so.  Some days aren't perfect but I dust myself off and try again.  This truly is a constantly evolving work in process, losing weight, because some things that worked earlier now don't as far as exercise goes and I have had to adjust to make sure I stay on the right track.  In a way, that reminds me of pre-WLS dieting and exercise, so the more things change the more they remain the same.  I know it is a tool and I will continue to work it.  Here is a pic of me now at 155-156 and I have others in my photo album.  I'm still in it to win it and wish you all the success in the world.

My goal 135; current 132;  pre-op highest 285; I have lost more than I weigh...  I my RNY! 
Full TT w/ muscle repair  2/14/12 best valentines gift ever!

jcheryld
on 9/4/09 1:00 pm
You look so frickin' fine girl! I bet you are lovin' 155... but don't hide it in jeans! Strut your stuff!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

erica1979m
on 9/6/09 8:50 am
Aww, thank you!  And you are killing it in your post-op pics too girlie!  I am definitely congratulating you on your loss too, working that blue CK dress!  I'm going to have to check out CK myself.   I'm not trying to hide in jeans, I guess I am just going through a phase where I love them since they don't need to have stretch or an elastic waist, lmao.  I always loved the layered look but you never would have caught me trying it @ 285.  I will most definitely put some pics on here soon of me in a cute stunna dress.  Plus the Air Force ball is coming up so I will have some "trying on gowns pics"  too.  I'll definitely "strut" in my next pics,lol.
My goal 135; current 132;  pre-op highest 285; I have lost more than I weigh...  I my RNY! 

donnaN
on 9/5/09 3:24 am - Norwalk, CA
RNY on 12/18/08 with
You look great girl, I have only lost 93 lbs and I had mine on the 18th of Dec.  You are amazing!  Tell me your secrets, besides being about 30 yrs younger than me.
erica1979m
on 9/6/09 8:59 am
Congrats on you 93# loss, that is certainly something to be proud of!  I bet you feel so much better now than back in December.  I have tried to be very strict in following my docs rules and yes, I have cheated sometimes but find if I get my protein, water and exercise in all will fall in place.  I also don't allow myself to  believe that I can't get there.  I am forever positive and I think that by staying upbeat that helps my enthusiam in doing everything that needs done.  You seem to be a positive person also, so keep following your doctor's or nut's advice and all will in place for where your body wants/needs to be.   Take care and if you do need some protein tips I thihnk melting mama has some great ones on her website. 

moniquefrederick
on 9/10/09 5:10 am - DE
You are looking marvelous im so happy for you !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 847 views