Been away too long...taking things for granted!!!

jamaicangirl111
on 10/1/12 10:24 am - New York, NY
 Well it has been such a long time and I have been a mess.  I had my surgery 12/10 and since that time I have lost some weight but I have become complacent and as a result I am stuck!! I feel like a failure especially since I am on here again and have seen so many sucess stories and have seen so many people that have lost so much more weight.  I started out at 350 and now I am struggling to stay at 250...I feel sad about this and I just dont know what to do.  The gym does not work because I lack the motivation to do and each day I eat something that I know I am not supposed to have.  I just dont know what to do.  Did I go through all of this pain for nothing? 
  Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourseleves can free our minds...-Bob Marley

syrboobaby
on 10/9/12 2:25 pm - Syracuse, NY
 Hi,  I was feeling stuck, too.... I pulled out my folder from when I came back from the hospital after surgery and went back to the basics...  no drinking 30 mins before eating, 5 mins between bites, mostly protein to eat.... and I;ve started moving again.  Close your eyes, remember what you did in those first few months and how GREAT it felt to lose - and then commit yourself to the basics again.  This is what worked for me!

Rhonda

syrboobaby
on 10/9/12 2:27 pm - Syracuse, NY
 P.S... I also started doing shakes again as a supplement... just to make sure I was getting the protein!

jamaicangirl111
on 10/11/12 9:17 am - New York, NY
 I guess this is what I may have to do...I am a mess right now both physically and mentally.  I will try this and pray that it works.  Thanks!!
  Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourseleves can free our minds...-Bob Marley

syrboobaby
on 4/24/13 2:11 am - Syracuse, NY

Hi... how are you doing??

Lyss Remaly
on 2/12/14 4:24 am - Wheeling, IL
Most Active
Recent Topics