HI Oldies and Newbies!

Lisa M.
on 4/23/11 12:17 pm - Delano, TN
I hope you are all doing well!  I am still feeling very blessed!  Missing so many of you!  I kept in touch for a little while on Facebook; but with the drama on there being 100 ZILLION times worse than anything I could imagine;  I deactivated that account.

I still fight the obesity disease.  I have gained about 25 pounds and I am not at all happy with it!

I am however still so very happy that I did this back almost 8 years ago!  WOW how time flies!

I will continue to fight the weight gain, I continue to battle the cravings!  I realize more than ever that most of the issues I have had with food begin in my mind and end in my weight gain. 

Someone chime in and tell me how you are and what you have been up to!
Faith is NOT believing God can.
    It is knowing that God will!

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/11 9:10 pm - Midland City, AL
 Old-Azz chiming in from delightful Randolph County.  Quickly approaching 10 years post-op and maintaining. Did regain about 10 pounds from prednisone due to a nice little rotator cuff tear but that will come off quickly as long as I keep myself away from the delicious watermelon that are starting to come into season.. They blow me up faster than a balloon.

I do miss my Lady Lisa

Kim S.
on 4/24/11 10:59 am - Helena, AL
So good to hear from you!  All is good here--been running a lot and still maintaining for a year now....I'm still a newbie compared to you too!  I just hope I have as much success as you two have had-you have much to be proud of!

And I am so looking forward to all the yummy summer fruits......I love watermelon too but it tends to make me bloaty (probably because I eat my weight in it!)

Kim

Elle Felts
on 4/25/11 12:57 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL

LISA,I think most of us will always fight the battle of the bulge.  I too, have gained 15 pounds since the first of the year and am on my way back down again.  I started the diet shots 3 weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds already. If nothing else I do have more energy these days.  They are perfectly safe for anyone according to my personal research on the subject before actually going through with them.  I am thrilled with the weight loss and expecting even more to come off and hopefully I will eventually reach my personal goal I set so many years ago.  Good to see you and hear from you.

iluvamystery89
on 4/27/11 5:18 am - n/a, AL
hi lisa! great to see you!

elle, can you tell me about these weight loss shots? i need them, lol. if i could just lose the 10-15 pounds i've managed to gain over the past year, i'd be over the moon.

Most Active