Monday! Whatcha Eatin? R U Moving?

Kim S.
on 5/8/11 11:10 pm - Helena, AL
I hope you all had a great Mother's Day.  I sure did--my friend Diane took us out for my birthday dinner (it was May 1st) and my DD got me some rubber gym flooring for my home gym so I put that down last night.  Yes, I'm officially an exercise junkie....I asked for that!!  It is really cool and will make the floor much easier on these arthritic knees!  Tomorrow is my 2 year follow up with my surgeon....is it normal that you feel "fatter" the day before that appointment!!???  I'm sure it is all in my head!

Today's eats:
B1-Jimmy Dean D Lights bagel sandwich
B2-3 oz grilled chicken
L-Lean Cuisine spaghetti and meat sauce, cantaloupe
S-Chobani banana strawberry
D-salmon and veggies

Desser****ermelon!!  Got some amazing watermelon and cantaloupe at Publix yesterday

Exercise: I really struggled this morning to decide what I would do for exercise tonight as everything hurts right now.  I did yoga Saturday so my core and back muscles are sore, then ran yesterday so my legs are sore.  I decided I'll do P90X plyometrics.....haven't done it in a while and it is mostly cardio.....

We went to Eoline Saturday and brought 2 big pans of baked spaghetti and a big pan of nanner pudding.  We met the sweetest people at the Baptist church there.  They have much devastation to deal with and need our prayers.  We then rode to Tuscaloosa to see my son's rental house.  Thank God he was at home with me when the tornado hit--his neighborhood looks like a bomb went off.  This destruction is so much worse that what I saw right after Katrina.  It is amazing the death toll is so low.  Praise the Lord for all the blessings we have and for sparing so many lives.  I continue to pray for those that lost a loved one or their home/car. 

Most Active