Hello.. 1st Check-Up and Post..

BriBri
on 5/12/11 4:03 am
Hi all :) I have to admit that I am usually just a lurker lol and I have gotten sooooo many wonderful and helpful suggestions and ideas from OH... I wanted to introduce myself in hopes of making some new friends which I know is extremely important to success. I went yesterday for my 1st month check-up and I've lost 25lbs YAY :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful day... Bless you all....

Sabrina
Kim S.
on 5/12/11 4:36 am - Helena, AL
Welcome!  So far it looks like you are doing great!  There are many wonderful people on this board--come hang out with us.

Kim

BriBri
on 5/12/11 5:08 am
Hi Kim! Thanks so much, so far I do feel ok.. and thanks for the welcome.. Your posts give me hope that the day will come when I will feel and eat more normal, just healthier :)
Carmen G.
on 5/12/11 9:50 am - Lincoln, AL
Congratulations, Sabrina!!!!  You are doing great!!!!  This is an awesome journey and your life is probably already changing, but it will only get better.  I am almost 6 years out and I would do it again and again.   I hope you make many friends.  You take care!!!
Louise A.
on 5/12/11 11:14 am - Anniston, AL
Hi Sabrina.  Just want to say congratulations on your surgery and the weight loss.   I am almost 8 years out and would do it all over again, that is if the same person could do it.     I see that you also used Dr. Freeman.   If you live in or around the Anniston area I would like to invite you to our support group.   New Beginnings meet each month on the third Tuesday at 6PM at Dr. Freemans office.  The next meeting will be this coming Tuesday.   Hope that you can make it Tuesday.
BriBri
on 5/12/11 11:40 am

Thanks so much Carmen and Louise!! Nice to meet ya both :) It's extremely inspiring to see such positive attitudes so far out. Plus, you both look terrific!! I am a lil over an hour from Dr. Freeman but love the sound of a support group and will definitely try and attend when possible... Thanks for the invite!

Leslie M.
on 5/13/11 11:27 pm - AL
Congrats on your loss and wls.  It is a wonderful journey. OH has been a great support system for me and helps me stay on track!

Best of luck to you!

Leslie
BriBri
on 5/16/11 5:38 am
Hi Leslie :) Thanks so much!! You look wonderful, congrats to you also on your success!! And, yes I LOVE this site, I believe I'm addicted LOL!!    Sabrina
Most Active