Hi All

Lisa M.
on 9/9/11 12:23 pm - Delano, TN
I don't know about all of you, but I feel like I have lost control.  It seems that 8 years ago I received this tool and it worked so well.  Over the last three years though I lost control.  The funny thing is....It was about the same time that I slacked off of this board. 

When I first found this site in Early 03....I poured over the boards and the profiles and then I came here for encouragement during the process of getting approval.  Then I needed the support in the weight loss portion.  Now it seems I rarely pop on here and I am barely hanging on with my weight!  I am so frustrated with the gain.  For the last week I have really watched my intake and I have to say the scales have not budged.

Is my tool broken?

I can't go back to 200.  I am seriously going to put the effort into coming to this board daily as I did in the beginning.  I need to remember how this all began and get a little control again!'

Love you all!

Lisa
Faith is NOT believing God can.
    It is knowing that God will!

Kim S.
on 9/12/11 11:23 pm - Helena, AL
I know it helps me to come to the boards and to log my food into the Health Tracker.  You can do it-we'd love to see you on the board again!

Kim

Most Active