Protien Shakes

TeganAngel
on 12/20/12 3:01 am - Smokerise (30 minutes north on I-65 from Bham), AL
Hello. It has been a really long time since I have been here but after going through the process and being denied 6 years ago, It looks as though I will get my date in surgery.(Rouen-Y) Not under insurance as Bariatric but for Bile Reflux (I had a score of 32 on the bravo and my gallbladder is border line along with a hiatle hernia) I have start over to remember a lot of what I had obtained and forgot. First I need to find Gina or a list of her wonderful shanks and if anyone has anything to offer please let me know. Thank You ALL! (((Angel HUGS)))
Angel Hugs Love Kim AKA... Tegan Angel 

Carmen G.
on 5/4/13 5:30 am - Lincoln, AL

Hey there!!!  Just wanted to say hey and it is great to see ya.  I haven't been on here in a while either.  And like you, I am looking for protein shakes.  I am specifically looking for one that Michelle Luv (Bynun) use to make with an espresso or cappucino mix that was so good.  I wanted to order the mix, but I have forgotten the name of it.  I hope you are doing well.  I will see if I can find some of Gina's shake recipes and get them to you.  I use to have a bunch of them.  

Kim S.
on 5/27/13 11:56 pm - Helena, AL

Hey ladies!  It was good to see you posting..........I hardly ever come to the Alabama board because it got to be just me over here and I got lonely!  I mostly post on the RNY board now.

Most Active