im afraid

jfree1021
on 4/8/13 12:13 am - athens, AL
So guys I have been doing my research and I did find a doctor dr William Richard in mobile alabama I go up for my meeting whatever they call it in may I have all my referrals now and everything iz on a roll im afraid to go through with it I need major support from u guys if u have any info thats helpful for me please let me know
Kim S.
on 4/8/13 7:33 am - Helena, AL

Do your research-make sure you pick the best surgery and surgeon for you. Start exercising now. Weight loss surgery requires a complete lifestyle change FOREVER-but it is very doable! Check out the surgery specific boards and welcome!

jfree1021
on 4/8/13 11:27 am - athens, AL
They told me that I didn't have to weight the 6mons being that my bmi is high I guess thats one of dr William requirements idk
kitsyb
on 4/12/13 2:03 am - Mobile, AL
VSG on 01/23/12

I work for the University of South Alabama in the Health Services Foundation and work pretty closely with Dr. Richards.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at 251-470-1671.  I had the surgery on 1/23/12 and have been in maintenance the past 6 months.  Best thing I ever did!!!  

Kitsy Bridges

Here are my before & after photos

vheinl
on 7/10/13 6:54 am - AL

You look amazing! Thank you for all of the support that you give other WLS patients :)

Kim S.
on 7/11/13 2:14 am - Helena, AL

Have you had surgery yet?

Most Active