Howdy Folks, it's been a long time!

Lady Lithia
on 2/13/11 4:38 am
Hey all, I don't post here on the AZ forum but I thought I'd post today. Yeah, I have a question for locals, but thought I'd give an update on me too!

My question.... I need to purchase a twin bed and have them deliver. Mattress, box-springs, frame (not fancy).... any suggestions on good places to shop for something inexpensive....west valley?

So.... with my question out of the way, I wanted to update on me

I came to OH when I weighed 350 lbs, wore a size 28 *tight* top and bottom, size 10 1/2 ring, shoe size 8 1/2 wide, BMI of 60, High Blood Pressure, GERD.

After my 6 month supervised diet, Dr. Juarez performed RNY on me just under three years ago.

Now I weigh 146 lbs, wear a size 8 pants and medium top, size 5 1/2 ring, shoe size is 7 narrow, BMI of 25, no health problems whatsoever.

I DO dump, and didn't want to, and hate that I do. But other than dumping, I very much feel like a normal human being.

I am needing a twin bed because unfortunately the weight loss has resulted in an intractible pain in my ****yx that has not responded to treatment of any kind. I met with Dr. Paul Gause in Scottsdale on Thursday, and on March 9th, he'll be doing a ****ygectomy on me. For three weeks, at least, I'll be totally immobile. I won't be able to sit for three months to a year, so we're replacing my recliner in the living room with a twin sized bed, so I won't be stuck in my bedroom 24/7.

Not sure how many people here remember me, but thought I'd visit!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Donna226
on 3/3/11 4:22 pm
Congratulations on all your weight loss but Lordy that sounds painful :(    I wish you well on your surgery and hopefully no more pain

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/11 1:49 am
If you can get your Dr. to Rx the bed your insurance may cover the rental, also if you rent under that condition you can deduct whatever portion the insurance did not pay (or the whole thing if your insurance won't cover the Rx) on your taxes as a medical necessity.
WASaBubbleButt
on 3/7/11 10:22 am - Mexico
On February 13, 2011 at 12:38 PM Pacific Time, Lady Lithia wrote:
Hey all, I don't post here on the AZ forum but I thought I'd post today. Yeah, I have a question for locals, but thought I'd give an update on me too!

My question.... I need to purchase a twin bed and have them deliver. Mattress, box-springs, frame (not fancy).... any suggestions on good places to shop for something inexpensive....west valley?

So.... with my question out of the way, I wanted to update on me

I came to OH when I weighed 350 lbs, wore a size 28 *tight* top and bottom, size 10 1/2 ring, shoe size 8 1/2 wide, BMI of 60, High Blood Pressure, GERD.

After my 6 month supervised diet, Dr. Juarez performed RNY on me just under three years ago.

Now I weigh 146 lbs, wear a size 8 pants and medium top, size 5 1/2 ring, shoe size is 7 narrow, BMI of 25, no health problems whatsoever.

I DO dump, and didn't want to, and hate that I do. But other than dumping, I very much feel like a normal human being.

I am needing a twin bed because unfortunately the weight loss has resulted in an intractible pain in my ****yx that has not responded to treatment of any kind. I met with Dr. Paul Gause in Scottsdale on Thursday, and on March 9th, he'll be doing a ****ygectomy on me. For three weeks, at least, I'll be totally immobile. I won't be able to sit for three months to a year, so we're replacing my recliner in the living room with a twin sized bed, so I won't be stuck in my bedroom 24/7.

Not sure how many people here remember me, but thought I'd visit!

Just saw this so I'm probably too late but have you considered renting a hospital bed?  Might be a *****eaper in the end.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active