Support needed

LaydeA74
on 8/27/13 3:15 pm - LAVEEN, AZ

Hello all, 

I sat today & realized that I am just 4 days from my 4 year sugriversary.  I have had a very rough year & I resorted back to my old behaviors of stress eating.  I relocated to Arizona in January of 2012 as a single mother of 2 teenage daughters.  The stress of doing this all alone while adjusting to a new way of life has proved to be too much.  I am looking for support groups that can help me refocus so I can get off the weight I have gained back.  I started my journey @ 380lbs in March of 2009....my low was 196lbs but I am back up to 241lbs.....VERY DISAPPOINTING....I CAN'T GO BACK.  If anyone knows of any support groups & workout programs in my area of WLS patients please let me know.

stephanie R.
on 8/27/13 11:08 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Hello please email me at [email protected] there is a support group I help run some months it's free an we would love to have you join us. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day Stephanie
LaydeA74
on 8/28/13 2:45 pm - LAVEEN, AZ
Thanks Stephanie....email on the way

GinaUnd
on 8/28/13 11:17 am

Banner Gateway in Mesa has a back on track  program -- sounds like it might be a good fit for you.  I am 7 yrs out and  going for my first visit tomorrow .

LaydeA74
on 8/28/13 2:44 pm - LAVEEN, AZ
I think that is exactly what I need. Thank you so much for sharing. Do you know if there is a charge and if so do they take insurance?

GinaUnd
on 8/31/13 12:40 am

Yes they accept insurance ... check out their website  ,  just google Banner Gateway baritatric

Most Active