getting together or excercising

cindy
on 5/12/03 1:23 pm - Mesa, az
Okay, what is going on here, no one has responded to either getting together or excersising, we all need support and we all need to excercise, so I want to know why I have not had any response. I hope that everyone had a great Mother's Day and a nice weekend.
SusanJ
on 5/12/03 3:12 pm - Arlington, AZ
oh Cindy for some reason that cracks me up!! I would like to get together to meet. I live probbly 75-80 miles from you though!! And as for excercising I dont have a set up thing. I work at the post office, so every morning I get to sort mail. I have 6 horses 2 goats 5 dogs and 2 kids so thats the rest of my excercise!! I spend alot of time with the horses brushing and feeding and riding. I really need to get something structured started. I only have 3 1/2 months to go till surgery. Its nice out here in the desert I can walk for miles if I would just do it!! Hope you had a great mothers day too!! susan
Vicky H A.
on 5/13/03 5:27 am - Maricopa, AZ
Cindy, Sorry that I didn't respond. I would like to get together sometime. Unfortunatly I am ending a school year here at work, grandkids have concerts and kindergarten graduation and things are a bit hectic. Perhaps in a couple of weeks we could get together and have lunch/dinner with Dana and anyone else that would like to join us. The swimming thing sounds great, but the thought of me in a swimsuit doesn't. Where in Mesa do you live? Gotta get back to work. Vicky
Most Active