Dr. Question!?!?!?

Jennifer L.
on 5/21/03 1:16 pm - Duvall, WA
Hi all!!! Even though I am not in Arizona I thought I would post to see if anyone could help me out. I had my gastric bypass in October of last year. Everything is going great, no complications to speak of. I am planning on moving to Tucson the end of August and am looking for a new primary care doctor who is wls "friendly". I have been blessed up here in Anchorage with a doctor who is pretty knowledgable and if she doesn't know about something she will find out as soon as possible. If anyone has and suggestions or recamendations for a new pcp for me I would really appreciate it, or any info on Tucson too. If you do please e-mail me at either [email protected](work e-mail) or [email protected](home e-mail) Thank you all in advance, Jenn ROUN-Y 10/22/02 Dr. Todd, Anchorage, Alaksa 325 - pre-surgery 215 - currently
lemarie22
on 6/2/03 6:42 pm - Glendale, AZ
Jenn, First of all, I have to ask if you have lost your mind moving down here in August. Especially from Alaska. Have you ever been here in the summer? Still I stay because the winters make it all worthwhile. I lived in Tucson for 23 years before I moved to the Phoenix area a couple of years ago. I miss the small town atmosphere of Tucson, even though it is approaching a million people. As for doctors, my own retired right before I left Tucson so I'm no help for you there. Let me know how you like your new city and let me know if I can answer any questions. Connie
Most Active