It's my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaynak
on 8/5/11 2:16 am - Canada
I just got a call with my surgery date with Dr. Sampath!!!!!  I'm scheduled for October 17, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe that it's finally scheduled and is only 2 months away!!!!!!  I'm so freakin excited (and terrified) right now!!!!!
bamf
on 8/5/11 3:52 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
CONGRATS!!!  I just got my appointment with Nooshin for my pre-op program, still somewhat scared, though.  Keep in touch.

Barb
M1CHELLE
on 8/5/11 4:19 am - Kelowna, Canada
Yay! Things are happening fast now! That's awesome news! So excited for you
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

Momx4kids
on 8/5/11 5:47 am - Abbotsford, Canada
  Right on ......Doing the happy dance for you!!

healthbound
on 8/5/11 9:20 am - BC, Canada
CONGRATS!!!!!!  That's fantastic - I'm so excited for you!!!!!

clovergirl
on 8/5/11 11:00 am - Canada
 YAY!! That is so awesome!!! I'm really excited for you :)
jaynak
on 8/5/11 2:11 pm - Canada
Thanks everyone!!!  I'm so excited and it seem so surreal that it's finally booked and actually happening!!!!  Only a few months and I'll finally be on the other side, wow.

Jayna
Lynnww666
on 8/6/11 5:26 am - Canada
Isn't it exciting once you have a date you can start crossing off the days for. They will fly by (with the possible exception of the two weeks prior when you're on that dull, dull liquid diet) and before you know it, you'll be in the recovery room.
Good luck to you on your way!
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

henner33
on 8/6/11 12:21 pm - Canada
Yay congrats Jayna!! So happy for you! Enjoy the rest of your summer. It is so exciting to get your date!! It will be here before you know it.
Cheers
Linda R.
on 8/6/11 2:13 pm - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Great News   I'm glad things are moving along for you.  Hang tight all will be well.
Most Active