Hi Colorado folks

Gar W.
on 5/7/03 6:52 am
Just testing to see how long it will be before someone else from the great state of Colorado responds and posts something else here.
Kat K.
on 5/7/03 7:19 pm - CO
It took a little over a day Gar, but only because I was working, hehehe. Kat K. =)
Sue C.
on 5/8/03 6:20 am - Cow Town, CO
And I was waiting for a few postops to post before I added my 2 cents. Sue
Carla S.
on 5/8/03 10:53 am
Hi Gar & everyone else on colorado. Hope you all have a great weekend and a beautiful day.
dianekoch
on 5/10/03 2:32 pm - Denver, co
Hi, Colorado folks - Hi Gar, I've bee sooo busy the past couple of week I didn't even notice the change until today. I hope this Colorado message board works out , it's nice to have a sopt for local folks. I'm in central Denver and would love to meet more people that "understand".
jen41766
on 5/17/03 3:41 pm - Castle Rock, CO
Hi All! I'm a little over 9 months out, down 155 with 90 to go. It's getting frustrating!!!! I'm down in Castle Rock, but make the journey up to Littleton Hospital twice a month for support groups!
Dachshund Lover C.
on 5/17/03 4:57 pm - Vona, Co
Hello all colorado people I am eastern Colorado near Kansas on I70.. I am per op yet but not for long I hope.. tons of medical pms that will get better after Surgery I have been told from ALL of the doctors.. Hope this board blooms, and spreads it seed to help us all become closer friends..LOL Maybe some of us will be able to meet in doc offices.. you never know..
CLARA K.
on 5/23/03 4:06 am - CO SP, CO
Hello all my name is clara.I live in colorado springs..I was denied by cigna open access on the 9th of april and have been frustrated ever since I has since mailed a certified appeal which they have received on the 5th of may....still havent heard a thing......I have so many co-morbilities hypertension,diabetes,osteo-arthritis of both knees,heel spurs,joint pain back problems, I am frustrated but will continue to fight,fight,fight I suggest to all to do the same........Good Luck to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!May the lord shine and bless you all........
Michelle P.
on 6/4/03 5:00 am - Denver, CO
Hey all - just found this board today! I think it is an awesome feature. I am pre-op, actually had my second consultation this morning and switched to lap RNY. I had gone for the Lap-Band because it didn't "scare" me as much, but now have reconsidered. I live in Thornton and work in downtown Denver. Would love to meet and talk to other pre- and post-ops!
kay M.
on 6/4/03 9:19 am - ft collins, co
Hi, I am Karen from the Fort Collins area. I have visited this website since July of 2002, got my surgery on Nov 18 2002. I am down 85 pounds and can wear most size 12's ! I am 5'5". I am about 25 pounds away from my goal. Everything has changed in my life for the better ! Glad to have found this website for us locals !! Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5627 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5867 views