I made it to POSTIE!!!

Dachshund Lover C.
on 7/24/03 1:30 pm - Vona, Co
Hello everyone, I did it I did it.. I finnally made it to Postie!! I was beginging to think maybe this would never get to happen for me due to ALL of the insurance problems and everything else.. However my surgery was Monday after noon around 2 PM, and I was reliesed Wednesday morning at 9 AM.. Fast paces really, however I am a strong person..and I was up walking the first night.. I still feel pretty good, have a pulled mussel in my neck.. but other then that I am all good.. Audrey
Michelle A.
on 7/24/03 2:17 pm - Denver, Co
Hooray Audrey!! So glad and relieved that you are alright and that you finally got your surgery. Sounds like you are on your way girl, congratulations!!! Love Michelle, Denver "Your gonna make it after all"!! :0)
dianekoch
on 7/25/03 12:59 am - Denver, co
Congratulations - I knew you would do great! Sorry I didn't reply to your e-mail with ALL the questions to ease your mind but my e-mail was down until Mon. and by that time you were experiencing it all. Good luck on your recovery. If you want to get together just call. ~Diane Koch
Terry W.
on 7/25/03 4:16 am
Great news that you are the losing side of life. Now, just sit back and enjoy your new life. It's your new beginning.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4627 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5635 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5873 views